Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Coffee & Love are Best When They are HoT


I was 1st introduced to Black Canyon Coffee when I hang out with Angie in Chiang Mai. Angie - she's my dear neighbor in TTC --- both of us love coffee ... :0 .. the aroma ..... eeeeemm super yummy ... yup ..... one can easily fall in love with the aroma alone!

Anyway .... we pop into Carrefour for Black Canyon Coffee. I was hot and thirsty - so ordered Ice Mocha with Rum!!! WOW! It's great! I keep say -- "wow, this coffee is very nice" like 10 times to Angie! lolz. It's really super nice ... who will ever think of it rum in coffee .... no wonder they claim a drink from paradise available on earth. It is indeed "heavenly" .. :0

Then, in Chiang Mai airport, I was super excited when I saw there were a few Black Canyon outlets ... and just before I left the Land of Smiles, I had another shot of it ... so I had hot mocha .... eeemmm ... to have tat early in the morning just before the flight ..... another heavenly experience ... the aroma .. wow ....

I cannot but must read my Bible while sipping my aromatic coffee to complete my heavenly experience .... :-)

After my awesome experience with the coffee .... I saw the German Proverb : Coffee and love are Best when they are HOT ..... lol .... interesting ...

I surely miss Black Canyon now ... have to look out for their outlets in Spore and KL.Its better than Star Bucks or Coffee Bean ...

No comments: