Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Old No Go .... New Cannot Come"




This is a Chinese proverb that my dear friend (LN) taught me .. she said, if we don't let go of the old stale relationship, we cannot see the new or the person who is actually for us ... I dono how true is this proverb but it works for my wallet ....

When I got back this term, I notice that my Petshop pouch given by LN to me is quite worn out and dirty ... so, I decided to change to the other red pouch that CC bought for me when she visited Yunan 2 years back. But .. the zip of that pouch broke ... and I had to revert back using the worn out red pouch that looks really like merah jambu now ...

Anyway .... my dear sweet sensitive friend notice how worn out both my pouches are .. she decided to pick up a red Little Miss when she saw one near her house .... I am so touched because she remembered that I needed one decent pouch to use and on top of that she picked my favorite color : ang2!!!LOLz. Then, another friend noticed and said to me yesterday : "how come your pouch is getting younger and younger?" Off course la ... where got people get older and older ... LOLz ... friend here ... friend there .... m so blessed with friends in my life ....

So, now .... in my final semester ... m going round with my red Little Miss .... eeeerrrr .... waiting for my Little Men .... lolz ... 3 years in TTC, 3 punches I used .....

Thanks a lot dear for your little fine touches in my life .... :)


No comments: