Thursday, February 25, 2010

Creating Moments of Sweet Memories ....




Yesterday afternoon, Pris, Li and I decided to go down to Chinatown to check out the CNY deco and at the same time just to hang out ... after all, this is our final semester together before we walk the separate path that God will lead us to.....

Pris was very excited in "capturing" our moments ... she brought her camera along ... hehehhe ... she wants to take as many photos as we can together ... ;0 .. and yup ... photos we did take ... I was the person clicking away ... for the ladies ... nice shots ... great angle ... beautiful/sexy smile?? ... and then ... suddenly, we realize that I don't have many pix taken. So, Lily kindly volunteered herself to take my photos .... as long as I don't move but hold the camera at the angle I want ... and she takes over ..... now ... this is definitely NOT a good idea .... cos when one can see the angle and say : "yea .. that's a take", one can see it ... when one cannot see it ... one just cannot see it ...

Under the "magical" hands of Li, I looked like a turtle stretching out its neck and has a retarded look in general ... hahhaa ... in the lingo of my village, Li has "tangan pembunuh" (murderous hands) .... hahhahah ....

All these added to the little nuggets of memory of the crazy time we had in Chinatown. The best part is, Pris -- the Singaporean looks sooo tourist like .. bust posing here and there to get herself photographed in Chinatown --- like its her first time there and probably last time there ... hehehe ...

I love Chinatown .. I love the buildings .... I love the crowd ... the stalls ... shops .... I think that its a great place to do "cuci mata" - "watch people" as the go about their lives. I hope I'll go for few more sessions of camera clicking .... I simply just enjoy photography .. with my simple Sony camera ... its therapy to me too ... :0 ...

M glad that we made time to create moments that we will carry in our hearts as special moments we enjoyed and had great fun together in our journey in TTC .... and I realize that we have to make time to create moments in our lives ... moments that will build to the meaning and purpose of living .... and to help us appreciate life and people around us even more ... life is definitely more than just making money, climbing the ladder, not just about finding a life partner, have a family ... but life is also about the people and friends God place along path in our lives ... the bigger family that we live in and community that we belong to .... and its up to us to enjoy and appreciate them by create time to create moments together ...

Thanks for your time and the great fun that we had guys !!! We must do it again ... soon .....


p/s : O yea ... must record down .... bird pooed on Lily's arms and hair while we were taking photos!!! hahhahah ......

p/p/s : Pris say must record down that she helped to clean the poo - it is yellowish on the pony tail and white on the right sleeve. When we looked up the tree, the tree did not have any leaves but 3 little sparrows shaking their backside (quote from Pris)

No comments: