Monday, March 22, 2010

Give Me Oil in My Lamp Keep Me Burning2 ....


Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning, burning,
Give me oil in my lamp, I pray
Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning, burning,
Keep me burning till the break of day ....

Sing Hosanna, Sing Hosanna, Sing Hosanna to the King of Kings
Sing Hosanna, Sing Hosanna, Sing Hosanna to the King of Kings!

Remember this song? We use to sing it in Sunday School and MIF days. I can even recall the action that we use to do with the song ....

I get a better understanding of this song when I have a new toy in my room. I was introduced to aromatherapy when I lead chapel for the Epiphany service. I love the effects of it!

So, since this is the most stressed term of all the many terms in TTC, I decided that I needed aroma to relax and ease me a little -- off course dear LN say that I drama, lot pattern ... look for distractions ... heheehe .. maybe ... maybe .. there are perhaps some truth to it .... ;)

Now, as a proud owner of this green thing - I burn candles every night in my room ... so, my room look very romantic -- cos I'll off the main light and just leave the table lamp on. I'll leave the candle on even when I go to sleep .... hopefully I do not burn down my room! :)

As I enjoy the aromatherapy, I also begin the realize that I need to top up water in the whatever u call it before it dries up and chau ta.

Likewise, in our lives, we always always need to top up the "water", the living water to keep us going, else we will also live chau-ta lives and "burn" the people around us ....

Only when we are filled with living waters which only Jesus can fill us, that our lives can be sweet fragrance, sweet aroma to people around us .... bringing glory to His name!

No comments: