Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Hair Cut

The last time I cut my hair short was I 10years ago when I decided that I had enough the lifestyle at that point and I wanted a change .....

After trying to make appoint many many times (since before CNY), I manage to get hold of Tom, my 10yrs hairdresser .... I walked into his salon with long hair and walked out hair cropped short!!! Yes, the last time I cut my hair short2 after having long hair was 10yrs ago ... and I did it again after 10years .. why ..one may ask .... a lady normally will suddenly do something drastic to her hair style because of something drastic that had happen in her life ... or a major decision ... like what I did 10yrs ago ...

But today, if you ask me why? I really don't know ... I just feel that my hair was too long and too heavy ... and someone even said that I got Lion King's hair style after I came back from CNY ... :0 ... guess, I just needed a change ... and looking at myself now ... I think I need to highlight my hair to make me look more happening rather than a school gal ...:-)

... It's a new hair day for me today ...

No comments: