Tuesday, March 1, 2011

...Storms ... from Streams in the Desert ..


I just need pen this down as a reminder to myself and to encourage myself that when storms of life come blowing .. and blowing hard in my life .... its not the end of the world but channels from God to make me stronger ... and to bring me to another level ... after all, was it not Jesus who commanded the storm to be "still" .... and I believe that He will command the storms in my life to be still if He want to ... but sometimes He allows the storms in my life to blow and wash away things that is not of Him ..my flesh ... my self ambitions and desires ... storms of life blows to bring me to another level ... of maturity in my journey and more intimate with Him ....

Thanks Pris, for sharing this with me ...

.. .. “the sufferings of life are God’s winds. Sometimes they blow against us and are very strong. They are His hurricanes, taking our lives to higher levels, towards His heavens. Human life works exactly on the same principle. When the storms of life appear, the atmosphere is changed, purified, filled with new life, and part of heaven is brought down to earth.”

No comments: