Thursday, July 28, 2011

Susu Dilanggar Storm

It was a busy Sunday when I was asked to help CL babysit YY ... so off I went to send YY for her piano class when I noticed that the car in from of me stopped. I stopped right behind of the car and wonder if it wanted to turn to the house on the right but to my horror the car reversed right into Susu!!! I was just to stunned to do anything ... man! what a mess .. I got down and saw the mess of the front of Susu ... it was surprising that my heart did not break when I saw it ... it was quite messy .... after all the car that ramp into us was a Storm ... what to expect ... HH asked if my car was ramp over by a lorry when he saw my car later that night ....

My feelings was ... o man!! sian ... sian ... the mess of going through the process ... police station ... looking for good reliable workshop ... the claims ... adjusters ... etc

But God was very gracious to give me a very supportive team ... PK and TT came immediately when I called them. Since TT is not familiar with MYVi quotes .. he called XC and SM to come .. yes .. their estimate is quite accurate ... almost similar to what the mechanic friend of the Storm owner.

By God's grace the lady who ramp into my car agreed to make the police report with the true story ... after all, she can turn the story around to say that it was my car that ramp into hers as the front of my car was dented and there was totally not a scratch on her Storm.

By God's grace also I've got the idea that the police report is just for hold while the lady makes arrangement to pay me cash ... then her insurance will not be effected ....

Now I am waiting for her to pay me ... should be in these few days .....

I thank God that when I choose to give thanks and praise Him ... things start to look better -- yes .... Romans 8:28 .... we made friends .. the lady and I .. JY prayed for her 2x .. WOW ... praying for our "cousin" in public .... she accepted the prayers ...

To God be the glory ... may we see her one day in His Kingdom .... the seed is indeed sown ... now to wait for it to bear fruit ... which is the work of the HS

No comments: